BdLib Mod API 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Updated 02/04/2017
A supporting mod, BdLib will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft, it will support to run for other mods. The mods that BdLib supports usually use a general code set in structure. Therefore, it can reduce the file size and save time as well as optimize the system. That is why the author puts this code set into BdLib.
Few mods that require this API to run:
- Pressure Pipes
- Advanced Generators
- AE2 Stuff
How to Install BdLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put BdLib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for BdLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Beta version)
BdLib Mod API 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Updated 02/04/2017 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.