BdLib for Minecraft 1.11.0/1.10.2/1.7.10
BdLib is a collection of generic code used by bdew’s mods. Currently used by the following released mods:
- Pressure Pipes
- Advanced Generators
- AE2 Stuff
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
BdLib Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0