Bed Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft fixes some errors relating to bed in a server online.
In server online of Minecraft, there is a sensitive mistake which is the fact that when the player goes to bed by a click on a bed, sometimes he or she might be stuck in the bed. The only way to solve this problem is to log out the game and come back later. Although this is not a grave error, it is as if the player is going to his funeral when he or she has to log out and then log in later to a full slot server.
Because of this inconvenience, the Bed Bugs Mod is born to solve this urgent matter in the game online community. The Bed Bugs Mod creates a button which can kick the player out of bed, avoid sticking and avoid logging out. In singleplayer mode, the player is moved to the main screen, and in multiplayer mode, he or she is moved to the server screen.
How to Install Bed Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (Server compatible)
- Download Forge Installer, Bed-Bugs-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bed Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Bed Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (Server compatible) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.