Bee Barker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
As a unique and exciting mod designed by the famous iChun – Bee Baker has received many compliments from the Curse Forge modding community. However, since Bee Barker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is all about animal abuse, so if you are a dog lover, then think twice before playing this mod, for Bee Baker will turn your cute puppy into a powerful killing machine!
If you have played other iChun’s creations like Portal Gun or Hat Stand mod, then you should have known of their high compatibility with other mods. As one of the most well-known mod developers of Minecraft 1.7.10, iChun had programmed many mods, and most of them are used in the largest mod packs at the time. After a long time off the grid, iChun is now putting his name back online with a series of new mods. Even though they are riddled with several bugs, most of iChun mods are still interesting enough to try out.
With Bee Barker mod, after taming a wolf, you can feed him with…flowers until there is a yellow smoke coming out of it. Now you can pick up your wolf and start…shooting out small swarms of bees that can deal significant damage. And if you name that wolf “iChun,” it can even spit fire!
Bee Barker requires Forge Mod Loader, iChun Util, and Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9.
How to Install Bee Barker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, iChun Util, Bee-Barker.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bee Barker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)