Better Command Block UI Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) is a valuable addition to the Minecraft modding community, designed to enhance the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) when interacting with command blocks. This mod simplifies the process of programming command blocks, making it more accessible and efficient for both novice and experienced players.
- The primary feature of this mod is the improved UI for command blocks. The interface is designed to be more intuitive and user-friendly, with clear labels, organized sections, and a cleaner overall look. This makes it easier for players to understand and use command blocks.
- This feature helps players to easily distinguish between different parts of a command. Different syntax elements like keywords, values, and operators are highlighted in different colors, making it easier to read and write commands.
- The mod offers an auto-completion feature, which suggests possible commands as the player types. This not only speeds up the process of writing commands but also helps to avoid mistakes.
- The “Better Command Block UI” mod can detect and highlight errors in commands, helping players to quickly identify and correct mistakes.
- This mod intends to address these issues by overhauling the Command Block UI, mainly by extending the single-line command text field into a multi-line text box, complete with vertical and horizontal scrolling as well as automatic parentheses-based indentation! Additionally the large buttons used to cycle the command block type and toggle things like powering mode have been reduced to simple icons with tooltips, and an extra button has been added to switch between displaying the command and the previous output.
- The mod is entirely clientside, it takes in the command as received from the server and just displays it across multiple lines and with indentation, but doesn’t actually add any line breaks to it.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Better Command Block UI Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.20.1, 1.20
Better Command Block UI Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.