Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – ”Improve the appearance” for trees. Trees and flowers are quite ugly in Minecraft because the developer is lazy to improve the model of these blocks. Better Foliage Mod will enhance that thing by changing these trees and plants more real and beautiful…
(Note: the light in this picture is from Shaders Pack, not from this mod. Therefore, if you install this mod without this beauty, don’t blame!
If you observe carefully, you can realize the leaves of trees now look more “fulfilled”; the grass is growing up and taller than its standard in Minecraft. Moreover, some other details like snows in the leaves of trees are edited to be more real.
This is a lightweight mod that is easy to install, and it does not influence to gameplay. You can download and install the beauty of nature, enjoy it!
How to Install Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Foliage-Mod.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Better-Foliage.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.