Better FPS Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the best mods to improve the low FPS ratio in Minecraft on old config computers.
Some available algorithms of this mod, you can select:
- Riven’s, Full, Half: Smooth, stable, and least errors while working.
- Taylor’s, Java Math: Cause more lag than default algorithm of Minecraft. You should not use (can wait for a new version that fixed the errors).
- LibGDX: Similar to the algorithm of Riven but there are few changes.
This mod also can use with some following mods:
- Optifine HD
- Fastcraft Mod
- FpsPlus+ Mod
How to Install Better FPS Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better FPS-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Better-FPS into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better FPS Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11 (Beta version)