Better Questing Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Ever since Minecraft came out, questing has been a pretty big aspect of it and rightly so because the sandbox style gameplay of Minecraft allows for some pretty engaging quests that are a delight to play. However, even in spite of the fact that questing has always been such a big aspect of the game, there’s no official system for it which is probably the reason so many mods exist nowadays. The Better Questing has is one of the more recent additions to the long line of mods that aim to make proper questing in Minecraft a reality and it’s definitely one of the better quality mods of its kind available.
The Better Questing mod offers players all the tools they need in order to put together really high quality and highly immersive quests. It features various different kinds of in-game editors that you can use to customize pretty much every single part of your quest. It also features automatic quest tree generation which can be highly useful for quests that take place across multiple different stages. On top of these things, it also features a proper party management system as well which can be great for those who are designing multiplayer quests that require full parties.
Something that you’ll need to keep in mind about the Better Questing mod is that it might be a little difficult to get the hang of because it’s filled to the brim with lots of features. It’ll be a while before you’re able to utilize all of its tools to put together top notch quests. Also, one of key feature that sets this mod apart from all others in its category is that it stores all quest data in a JSON file that you can edit externally to customize the specifics of your quests.
Better Questing Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fixed advanced quest edit wiping progress.
- Fixed default lives command wrongly setting max.
- Fixed numerous command errors on servers.
- Fixed item/fluid inventory scaling.
- Fixed repeatable cooldown tooltip.
- Added localisation for command responses.
- Fixed shift-click crash in OSS.
- Fixed minor stacking issue with placeholders.
- Fixed placeholder subtype textures.
How to install Better Questing Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Better Questing Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Funwayguy – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum