Better Questing Triggerer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft an item that can trigger the interface of Better Questing. It is possible to open the interface with a single key, but such action can be impossible if you play with too many mods/mod packs, as the key can be overlapped. With Better Questing Triggerer, there is no need to change the troublesome control panel to assign a key to Better Questing.
Minecraft is an open world game with billions of things that you can do, and every objective can be set out by the players. That high point is also the drawback of this game; as such freedom can leave players clueless of what to do with the billions of possibilities. Better Questing mod for Minecraft is a mod that adds a quest system into the game, allowing players to do quests created by other players to get a new gaming experience.
However, the customization of hotkeys for Better Questing is deemed troublesome for many players. Using the item of Better Questing Triggerer can help relief the inconvenience. With only 2 Green Dye, 2 Red Dye and 2 Wool Carpet, you can quickly craft the trigger for the mod.
Better Questing Trigger requires Better Questing, Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Better Questing Triggerer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Better Questing, Better-Questing-Triggerer.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better Questing Triggerer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2