Better Records Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to include songs from outside Minecraft into the game and share them with friends!
First, you need to craft an empty recording disc, by crafting a disc with an Eye of Ender. After that, craft a Recorder Etcher and input an URL of the song into it (maximun file size of 10 MB), you will have a music disc to share with everyone.
New recipe to craft other accessories blocks can be found below:
How to Install Better Records Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better Records.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better Records Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
Better Records Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.