Better Slabs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Better Slabs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will add to the game a lot of slab blocks (half of any block cut vertically) made from almost all the blocks in the game.
The slab is a special type of block in Minecraft with a height of only half that of a standard block, which is often used in building and decorating as stairs, roofs, table, chair… Usually, in the game there will be only slabs made from wood or from natural resources such as a stone slab or something like this so the number of this special block is not many (although it is very useful), so Better Slabs mod was born to solve the problem.
Before we go into the additional features, let’s take a look at the basic features of the mod:
- Allows the slab to be placed in different directions (vertical)
- Slabs are made of blocks of certain directions (eg 4 sides are wooden 2 sides are wood like log) will be able to be placed freely.
In addition, you can make a lot of different slabs because the mod allows you to make slab from most blocks in the game (refer to recipe):
You can download the latest version of the Better Slabs Mod from the link below and follow the instructions to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Better Slabs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Better Slabs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better Slabs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Better Slabs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.