Better Sprinting Mod allows players to bind sprinting to a key. On the other hand, it is compatible with most mods because of option changes like Optifine! How interesting this mod is! However, disadvantages are changing behavior of player entity or Menu Control (adding new buttons using GameSettings and the ways Menu Control works; it will break saving settings).
The sprinting system in Minecraft is always unfinished and unrefined, but don’t worry – Better Sprinting Mod provides you with a bunch of extra glitter.
- Sprint (hold) key which allows you to sprint
- Sprint (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles sneaking
- Sprint menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings ingame (default: O)
- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying boost when sprinting while flying in creative mode*
- Option to enable or disable sprinting in all directions*
- Option to disable mod’s functionalities (you can turn off the mod if a server doesn’t allow it)
- Compatibility with many popular mods, such as Forge, Optifine and SPC
- The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
How to install Better Sprinting Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API. (For Minecraft 1.7.10 and older)
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Sprinting Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Release 1.1.9 for MC 1.11.2||Release||1.11.2||Jan 3, 2017|
|Release 1.1.8 for MC 1.11||Release||1.11||Nov 20, 2016|
|Release 1.1.7 for MC 1.10[.2]||Release||1.10.2||Aug 18, 2016|
|Release 1.1.4b for MC 1.9.4||Release||1.9.4||May 22, 2016|
|Release 1.1.4a for MC 1.9||Release||1.9||Mar 25, 2016|
|Release 1.1.3 for MC 1.8.8/.9||Release||1.8.9||Dec 4, 2015|
|Release 1.1.3 for MC 1.7.10||Release||1.7.10||Dec 4, 2015|
|Release 1.1.1 for MC 1.8||Release||1.8||Feb 22, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net