Better With Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft If you have been playing Minecraft since the first beta version, then you must have heard of Better Than Wolves, an interesting mod created by mod developer FlowerChild, a member of Minecraft Forum. Better Than Wolves is an intriguing mod that adds into the game many blocks that can help players survive better while still be able to retain the original game style of Minecraft. Better With Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is created to bring Better Than Wolves to newer versions.
In Better Than Wolves, players have access to new blocks that can “complicate” many mechanisms in Minecraft in a logical and interesting ways. The mod changes Minecraft experience and refreshing gameplay rather than just adding new overpowered blocks to help players magically solve all kind of problems. Such approach is kinda boring and leaves no particular impressions.
Changing Minecraft gameplay while still retaining the game’s unique style is very difficult, but the creator of Better Than Wolves has made it. He dubbed the mod as “a perfect replacement for Minecraft, created by a passionate player” Unfortunately, as time gone by, the creator is unable to keep the mod up-to-date with the current versions. That’s why Better with Mod is created to bring Better Than Wolves to newer versions. Better with Mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Better With Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Better-With-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Better With Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2