Better With Mods Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Better With Mods is a mod that aims to reimagine of Better Than Wolves’ content. Maybe one of the most feature makes this mod stand out from others is the fact that the mod not only comes with better integration and compatibility with other mods, but also supports new version of Minecraft.
Besides that, Better With Mods Mod adds variety of things like mechanic power, mechanical processing, pottery and so on. It surely changes some of Vanilla Minecraft’s functionality. Let’s install it because you’ll probably never stop using it once you actually start.
- Mechanical power
- Mechanical processing
- Redstone devices
- Soulforged steel tools
- Immersive Engineering integration
- Tinkers Construct integration
- Screw pump
- Aesthetic blocks?
- Food mod integration (mainly milling things from Pam’s Harvestcraft)
- 4×4 crafting grid (not explicitly the soulforged anvil, probably take the appearance of an upgraded crafting bench)
- Plate mail (to be implemented with 4×4 crafting)
Currently, the main item of interest in the mod is the mechanical power system, as well as nearly everything associated with it.
As of right now, the mod is still in a work-in-progress status. While work is being done to provide basic progression, the main goal is compatibility and expansion.
In terms of vanilla changes, there is the option to establish safe havens in the Nether with materials not native to the dimension (enabled by default), the ability for mob spawners to spread moss, as well as harvesting trees being slightly more difficult and only dropping planks, sawdust, and bark without the proper tool.
Warning: This mod has config options that will impact how the game is played. It is recommended to look through things you want to disable before starting the world.
Better With Mods Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Better With Mods Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.