BetterFps Mod is an interesting Minecraft mod that changes how Minecraft calculates sine and cosine and gives a performance boost. Are you the person who is fond of calculation and Maths? This mod is the best choice for you to experience.
See also: Fps Plus Mod
- The algorithm is configurable, with in-game config screen
- It’s even useful for servers, since the server needs sine & cosine to generate chunks, calculate entity acceleration, etc.
- Riven’s, Full, Half Algorithms seems to be the best
- Taylor’s and Java Math seems to be much worse than vanilla algorithm
- LibGDX’s Algorithm is the same as Riven’s Algorithm with a few changes.
- You can either change the algorithm in the config file or in the in-game config GUI (Press F12 while in game)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|v1.4.0||Beta||1.11.2||Feb 1, 2017|
|v1.3.4||Beta||1.11||Feb 1, 2017|
|v1.3.2||Release||1.10.2||Jun 24, 2016|
|v1.3.1||Release||1.9.4||May 21, 2016|
|v1.3.0||Release||1.9||May 15, 2016|
|v1.2.0||Release||1.8.9||Dec 19, 2015|
|v1.0.1||Release||1.7.10||Jun 24, 2015|
|v1.1.1||Release||1.8||Jun 24, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net