Binocular Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Binocular Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add a useful and extraordinary item – multiple-tasking binocular to the game!
The main feature of this mod is to allow the players to create one new item named binocular with some features as:
- Zoom out to see
- Display the information of the block
- Show the distance
- Save waypoint
First, you need to use a recipe to create it:
As you can see in the below, some functional buttons:
- F: Zoom in (look further).
- V: Zoom out (look closer).
- R: Reset the distance of zoom.
- L: Lock zoom, avoid the wrong press.
- N: Look at night.
- P: Open the system of waypoints.
Moreover, there are some extra information, such as:
- The directions you see (East – West – North – South)
- The location of an object seeing
- The current location of the players
- Level of zoom
- Current time
The system of waypoint of the mod also allows the players to save a location of one point you are seeing. Therefore, it is easier in seeking for a random further place and after that saving and visiting it. If being in cheats mode, you can move directly to that point.
A useful and brilliant mod, you can install to look through the neighbors or see chicks (depending on a purpose of usage). Please download the latest version in the link below and install as instructions!
How to Install Binocular Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Binocular-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Binocular into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Binocular Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Binocular Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.