Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.10.2 allows people to change biome on certain position using pencil.
How does it work?
- Craft biome pencil. (or use empty pencil)
- Sneak-right-click on the grass (or any other block). This will configure pencil to biome on that position.
- Continue sneak-right-clicking on any block with the same biome to charge pencil.
- Right click on any block that has different biome. This will change the biome to what is pencil bound to. Uses 1 charge.
How to install Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2