Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod influencing directly to the activity of Biomes system. It brings one particular item which is easy to create with massive power for the players: Changing Biomes. With this item, the players can reach to any random biome, using it to store the biome that they want to start at that time. This item can turn any location into that biome in Minecraft world.
This item named “Biome Pencil,” will appear in the item list of Minecraft after installing Biome Paint Tools and it can create by two Iron bars, two Gold Bars, and one Diamond. Although the ingredients creating Biome Pencil costs expensively, the features of Biome Pencil are very useful. These Biome Pencils can create the biomes from different dimensional spaces for the players, which is not available in Overworld.
If you keep availably one new Biome Pencil in your bag when coming to another dimensional space such as The End and Nether, you can copy Biome The End so you can increase the possibility of Enderman appear in the dark. Therefore, it can give you several chances to harvest EnderPearl, or copy Biome Hell of Nether Dimension to create Zombie Pigman Mob Grinding structures. It will help the players to collect the gold with massive numbers. Biome Paint Tools requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Biome-Paint-Tools-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2