Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
The name of the mod says it all! Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces a whole new range of Biome and plants, as well as many new types of building block and nature block to create Biome. This is one of the most updated mod and it contains the largest resources collection for Minecraft, even though many of its textures and items are already available in-game. Its content is not exactly new, but the way it is presented is unique and never-before- seen.
List of Biomes are added:
Tropical Island Biome.
Cherry Blossom Grove Biome.
Flower Island Biome.
There are many types of exotics biomes to discover, but Cherry Blossom Grove Biome and Crag Biome maybe the most popular and most updated offers a wide range of new contents that never seen in Minecraft before. Biomes O’ Plenty offers new areas featuring custom spawns, with new monsters to encounter. If you have grown tired of the old biomes the game had offered, this mod will surely be a new light to your experience.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2/1.11.2.
There are bayous, bogs, brushlands and more new biomes to discover and explore, but perhaps the cherry forests and crag biomes are some of the most unique and updated biomes, featuring lots of custom content and very little natural Minecraft content. Many of the new areas introduced by the Biomes o’ Plenty mod also have custom spawns as well, so you might see monsters you’re not used to seeing in some places, or monsters that never existed before in others. For a Minecraft facelift beyond the depth level of any resource pack, check out this mod.
Biomes o’ Plenty Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Removed incorrect version support from build.gradle.
- Moved IPagedVariants for API independence.
- Updated required forge version.
- Switched to using getMetadata() rather than getItemDamage().
- Corrected the version number
- Fixed a crash when the game is obfuscated
- Our genlayer stack is now accessible
- Added an API task
- Massive rework of the API
- Fixed a random crash with grass_splatter
- Some initial rearranging before fixing the API
- Fixed more bounding boxes.
- Fixed gravel beach generation.
- Reduced the amount of poison ivy and grass in certain biomes.
- Added Mangrove biome base.
- Readded the mushrooms.
- Readded bamboo.
- Added spectral moss and smoldering grass.
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer and Biomes O’ Plenty Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put Biomes-O’-Plenty.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Glitchfiend – Original Thread on MinecraftForum
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.