BiomeTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to change any biome however they wish and thus alter the gameplay of the said biome to suit their needs.
Inspired from MineTweaker mod, Biome Tweaker interferes with the world creation process on the server and allows players to make changes of the biome. Do you want to change the grass color from green to red? Done! Do you want thinner ice? Done! You want the desert to be filled with swamps? Also done!
In short, Biome Tweak mod can be used to turn a biome to almost anything you want as far as the config file allows. As the mod can manipulate the world generation process, therefore with will run on the server side (if you want to change colors, you need to install the mod on the client side as well). The creator also notes that there is no guarantee that Biome Tweaker can run well with third party biomes, so think twice before using the mod.
You can download the latest version of the BiomeTweaker Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install BiomeTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, BiomeTweaker.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for BiomeTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
BiomeTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.