Bird’s Foods Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.8
Bird’s Foods Mod: You’ve always wanted more food in Minecraft, but without being overwhelmed with new crops, drops, and inedible in-betweens, and this mod is for you. Bird’s Foods currently adds over 150 new items, all of which are edible and all of which are craftable through vanilla means.
A variety of foods, including:
- Soups, Stews, and Pies
- Sandwiches, Burgers, and Tacos
- Curries, Noodles, and Pastas
- Juices, Teas, and alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian and Vegan options
- and numerous miscellaneous foods
Certain foods also have bonus effects:
- If a food is good enough – such as if it restores enough hunger or is an end-of-chain recipe – it may be a Quality food, which will give you a temporary 4 heart health boost. Certain legendary foods may give even more bonuses.
- They might make you woozy for a bit, but every alcoholic beverage includes a buff, such as Regeneration or Haste.
- Certain foods, like milk bottles, tea, and a few others, are considered Palliatives. They clear potion effects when eaten just like Milk Buckets, but only negative effects, so now you can cure your poisoning without losing your fire resistance.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can try the infamous pufferfish Fugu. It probably (probably) won’t kill you, but facing death down might make you a bit tougher for a little while.
- If you like steak tartare, try a Cannibal Sandwich. If you’ve got a lot of Rotten Flesh hanging around, try a REAL Cannibal Sandwich. Much less likely to poison you if it’s stuck between two slices of bread!
That said, there are a few basic rules:
- Cheese and Yogurt are frequently used, and are made by crafting Milk with Sugar or a Mushroom
- Almost every new recipe is shapeless, unless there is a vanilla precedent or to avoid recipe conflicts
- Many basic food items can be chopped up by placing them in a crafting window, which opens up new avenues of crafting
- Most drinks are made with one ingredient with a single empty bottle, except Bottles of Milk, which are made with a Milk Bucket and three glass bottles, and alcoholic drinks
- If you need to add a bit of spice, try Blaze Powder
- Bottles of Milk and Milk Buckets can be used interchangeably in recipes, including for vanilla cake
- Yogurt pulls extra duty as mayonnaise and sour cream. Try it in real food too!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Bird’s Foods Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Birds Foods 2.0 [1.11 / 1.10.2]||Release||1.11||Dec 16, 2016|
|OLD – Bird’s Foods 1.0||Beta||1.8||Dec 16, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net