Black Hole Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Black Hole is the most powerful cosmic phenomenon that sucks everything around it into its core. Even light can’t escape its suction (that’s why we call it Black Hole. In short, it can pull in and hold a lot of things. Inspired by this mysterious phenomenon, Black Hole Storage mod is created to provide a block that has unlimited storage capacity, crafted using RF energy.
According to the creator, all parameters of this black hole are only estimated, that’s why it is costly to operate the black hole (in term of fuel), so think twice before using it.
To make the black hole you need:
- 32 billion RF energy
- Black Hole Former <- Dark Matter <- Atomic Transformer + 1 billion RF energy
You can download the latest version of the Black Hole Storage Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Black Hole Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Hammer Core, BlackHole-Storage.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Black Hole Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Black Hole Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.