BLAST Mod 1.14.4 (Simple Mob About Bombs)
BLAST Mod 1.14.4. BLAST is a small bomb mod for Minecraft! BLAST was created to replace the traditional “bomb” in Minecraft – TNT. The author thinks that TNT is too expensive and it is not “fun” enough. With BLAST, you have more options in exploding everything!
Currently, BLAST has 4 different types of bombs that you can build and use. They are made from a new material called “Boompowder”. Boompowder is made from a combination of Gunpowder, Coal (Charcoal will not be) and Sugar.
- Bomb: This is the first bomb type of the mod. Explode after 2 seconds when thrown.
- Golden Bomb: Similar to Bomb but its explosion enhances Fortune III. This makes it the ideal bomb for mining minerals.
- Diamond Bomb: Similar to Bomb but Diamond Bomb’s explosion will ignore (Blast) Blast Resistance of blocks (except Bedrock). This means that Diamond Bomb can explode a lot of Obsidian easily.
- Naval Mine: Explosion immediately after impact. Naval Mine is likely to explode underwater. It is the only bomb that can do this.
One more thing you should also know is that all mod bombs are created with the purpose to make Mining easier. That is why their explosion will ensure that all the blocks they break fall out. Moreover, they will not explode items or experience points on the ground.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for BLAST Mod 1.14.4
BLAST Mod 1.14.4 (Simple Mob About Bombs) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.