Block Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Block Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft supports a large number of different armors in the game so that you can prepare yourself better to prevent the obstacles in nature.
Because all of the armors can be made from all blocks such as Dirt Armor, Stone Armor, Wooden Armor. Now, the simple armors can be made from blocks in every corner of nature, and you can survive until you can craft real armors with the scary defense and reliability skills like Brick Armor or Obsidian Armor.
All of the armors that Block Armor brings to the game have distinct reliability and defense capabilities; it is balanced carefully depending on the rareness of your block. Types of armors are very various from an easy finding block (e.g., sugar cane armor) to hard find ones (e.g End stone armor). More than that, there are some armors that we can’t own such as Bed Rock Armor but it can be made if you install this mod allowing dig Bed Rock. This mod integrates with different mods in coding by Forge. Therefore, you have to install Forge first, and then this mod can run in Minecraft.
Crafting recipe of special armor:
Block Armor Mod Update Logs
Added 8 new armor sets:
- Enchanting Table
- Repeating Command Block
- Chain Command Block
- Command Block
Added 12 new set effects:
- Repeating Command Block – rewind time
- Chain Command Block – stop time
- Normal Command Block – speed up time
- Beacon – all beacon effects
- Cactus – thorns, damage collided entities
- TNT – boom
- Furnace – auto smelt
- Sponge – pick up fluids in radius
- Dispenser – release arrows
- Piston – pushes away nearby entities
- Sticky Piston – pulls in nearby entities
- Prismarine – depth strider and respiration
- Translucent sets with enchantments now render properly
- Reduced End stone set effect cooldown when teleport fails
- Added cooldown timer to tooltip when cooldown is active
How to Install Block Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- 1. Download Forge Installer, Block-Armor.jar file.
- 2. Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Block Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: 2piradians – Original Thread on CursForge