BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (New Tools, Weapons and More)
BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called BlockBit’s ToolMod.
BlockBit’s ToolMod is a mod that adds new tools and weapons to Minecraft. To craft these tools and weapons, the mod will also add many new materials to Minecraft.
Because of new things, BlockBit’s ToolMod will have an item called “Recipe Book” to help you see their crafting recipes. To craft the Recipe Book, you only need 7 Coals, 1 Iron Pickaxe and 1 Book.
List of new content of the mod:
- Lapis Lazuli Pickaxes, Axes, Swords.
- Fire Pickaxes, Axes, Swords.
- Emerald Pickaxes, Axes, Swords.
- Invinity Pickaxes, Axes, Swords.
- Wither Sword.
- Nether Sword, Helmet Chestplate, Leggings, Shoes.
- Ender Sword, Helmet, Chestplates, Leggings, Shoes.
- Ingot types: Steel, Fire, Emerald, Wither, Nether, Ender, Nitrus.
- A few more new items like: Steel Fragments, Steel Rod, Abrasive Paper, Wither Skull Fragments, and so on.
Some of the mod’s tools and weapons have very high stats. You can even upgrade them by using them more.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, BlockBit’s-ToolMod-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2
The post BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (New Tools, Weapons and More) appeared first on Mc-Mod | Minecraft 1.16.1, 1.15.2 Mods.
BlockBit’s ToolMod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (New Tools, Weapons and More) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.