Blood Moon Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Blood Moon Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds a lunar event called “Bloodmoon”, every night there is a chance of 5% (configurable) that a bloodmoon will rise. During the following night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the player. The spawn limit of monsters will also be higher. Notice that all of these things only apply to monsters spawned on the surface, you will not experience any of these effects if you are for example in a cave. You can also not sleep through a bloodmoon night (configurable). You can also turn on an option in the config file to make all monsters spawned by a bloodmoon vanish at dawn (Disabled by default). On the visual side the moon, the sky and general light will be tinted red, to accommodate for the red sky the fog will also turn black for a nicer effect.
How to install Blood Moon Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Blood Moon Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11