BnB Gaming Lib mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a core mod for BloodNBonesGaming, used to run other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installer. Core mod is currently a trend to maximum resource savings and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, BnB Gaming Lib mod doesn’t have any effect when installing stand-alone, instead, it enables other mods to run. Mods supported by BnB Gaming Core typically use a common set of code, so to reduce file size and save time and for better optimization, BloodNBonesGaming has included this code in the BnB Gaming Lib. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod needs it to run it will cause game error and cannot load into the main menu!
Mods that use BnB Gaming Lib:
How to Install BnBGamingLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and BnBGamingLib-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and BnBGamingLib into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for BnBGamingLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
BnBGamingLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.