Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft
Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 has included a set of code and general API for mods of the author in Minecraft (it is compulsory to install for using).
A supporting mod, Bookshelf Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that Bookshelf Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author has combined this code set into Bookshelf Mod. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
Some main features:
- Horse Armor: It is easy to add some new armors for horses in the game.
- ItemStack Colors: It changes the colors of the item by command.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: It changes the effects when doing magic in items.
- Some other features, etc.
How to Install Bookshelf Mod with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Bookshelf-Mod.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.