Bookshelf Mod is a core/library mod. This mod will provide you with new features and tools that are helpful for other content creators to work with. Besides, the primary focus of this project is to make use of the combined strength of the mod community to create wonderful tools that everyone can use. Let’s make a go!
See also: Bookshelf API Library
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-220.127.116.111.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 2, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-18.104.22.1684.jar||Alpha||1.10.2||Sep 30, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-22.214.171.1243.jar||Alpha||1.10.2||Sep 30, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-126.96.36.1992.jar||Alpha||1.10.2||Sep 28, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-188.8.131.521.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-184.108.40.2060.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 24, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-220.127.116.119.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 21, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-18.104.22.1681.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 7, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10.2-22.214.171.1242.jar||Release||1.10.2||Jul 22, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.10-126.96.36.1990.jar||Release||1.10||Jun 25, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.9.4-188.8.131.529.jar||Release||1.9.4||Jun 25, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.9-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.9||May 14, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.8.9-220.127.116.11.jar||Release||1.8.9||Mar 8, 2016|
|Bookshelf-1.7.10-18.104.22.168.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jan 29, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net