Booster Rockets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a new item that can speed up the player while using Elytra that is Booster Rocket.
Before we go into the mod, we’ll talk about a special item named Elytra. This is an auxiliary item capable of allowing players to fly in the sky, which can be found in End Cities (The End Cities can be found after defeating Ender Dragon).
Back to the mod, Booster Rockets are items that can increase speed when players are using Elytra, the more Gunpowder used when crafting, the higher the speed will be.
The recipe is very simple, you can freely adjust the amount of Gunpowder.
Players can also use Booster Rockets to take off with Elytra when standing on the ground (recommending using Booster with more than 2 charges).
You can download the latest version of the Booster Rockets Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Booster Rockets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Booster Rockets.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Booster Rockets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated yet)
Booster Rockets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.