Botania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Botania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a popular mod with a unique personality: instead of focusing on one single aspect like the energy in Industrial Craft or magic like Witch Craft, Botania merges the best of both world into one perfect combination, blow away all skeptical.
Immersive & Automatable
Packed with Content (over hundreds of different items and blocks)
Botania is widely used in many mod packs due to its unique characteristics. The mod’s creators also pay close attention to the gamer experience; they even created a mini in-game Wiki to guide new players everything they need to know about how to survive in this mod.
Using the latest magical substance – “mana”, you can create huge “magic machine” that can do many things, from an automatically farm for woods and food, item storages to even producing ores without going back and forth between mining sites. Botania now is updated to newest Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2. Botania requires Forge Mod Loader.
Botania Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
“post-single-content box mark-links entry-content”>
The Botania mod adds a great deal of new content to the Minecraft universe. It focuses on magic, nature magic specifically, and you’ll find yourself interacting with Minecraft’s plants and flora more often than you ever did before if you happen to be using this mod. This is essentially a Tech mod which gives the player lots of new ways to interact with the world around them. Thankfully, most of the information about the mod, including added content, recipes and how to craft the things you need to get the most out of Botania, can all be found in-game in the Lexica Botanica.
That’s just a book really, but it comes with a spiffy name and lots of information regarding the Botania mod and how to use it to your advantage. Making the Lexica Botanica is easy, and it should be, since it’s the first step towards actually using the mod. Any simple book item combined with a sapling will do the trick. The game doesn’t care if you use spruce, oak, birch or another type of sapling to make the Lexica Botanica, so just use whatever’s handy to get your instruction manual as soon as possible. Once you have that, you’ll be ready to start casting spells and manipulating nature.
Much of the magic in the Botania mod depends on you having the right mixture of flowers in your inventory when you try to cast the spell. To this end, you’ll notice that your Minecraft worlds generate with a huge host of flowers you’ve never seen before. Of course, this means you will need to create a new world after you install the Botania mod if you really want to get any use out of it. If you don’t, you won’t have access to all the custom flowers, so you won’t be able to cast the spells.
Botania Mod Spotlight
Botania Mod Changelogs
- Updated the mod to 1.11.2
- Removed the Golden Laurel Crown, as it overlaps with the Totem of Undying.
- Using Chorus Fruit on a Cocoon of Caprice allows it to spawn shulkers.
- Made compatible with MC 1.10
- Made Quats and Vector3’s immutable (they were already being copied around like crazy)
- Gaia Guardian now spawns each players’ drops at that player
- Gaia Guardian’s magic landmines now deal magic damage
- Gaia Guardian now deals physical damage if it teleports on a path that goes through you
- Gaia Guardian can now be damaged by non-melee player damage sources. Damage cap still applies.
- Gaia Guardian can no longer be shoved when spawning
- Optimize Spectator network traffic even more
- Mana Enchanter no longer runs logic clientside
- The Soulscribe is only effective when 1.9 attack bar is fully charged
- Update to 1.9.4
- API: Move IManaCollisionGhost to be on Blocks instead of Tiles
- Fix some log spam
- Added 15 new update flavour messages.
- Added the Worlshaper’s Sextant, a new item to help you make circles.
- Changed the Flugel Tiara’s flight time from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Fixed Shimmerwood Plank Slabs having the wrong step sound. (SnowShock35)
- Fixed the Dandelifeon being able to destroy Bedrock and pretty much any other block.
- Fixed the Dandelifeon being able to generate mana from cells ticked by other Dandelifeons.
How to Install Botania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Baubles Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Botania Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: Vazkii & williewillus – Original Thread on CursForge