Bottled Milk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Bottled Milk Mod adds a drink called Bottled Milk with the same characteristics as its name – bottled milk.
As you already know (or not), Minecraft has some kinds of negative buffs such as poison, dizziness … and you can cure them all if you use an item called Bucket of Milk. However, as players rarely encounter poisonous mobs, or simply don’t know of the effect of the Bucket of Milk (possibly due to the fact that it consumes many slots), very few players use this item. Bottled Milk Mod has been released to improve this situation.
With storage capacity of 16 charges, Milk Bottles is a great replacement for Bucket of Milk. You can easily get milk using a glass bottle and then take it with you as you like. In addition, the formula for making Milk Bottles is also added.
How to Install Bottled Milk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Bottled-Milk-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bottled Milk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Bottled Milk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.