Bouncing Balls Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Bouncing Balls Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (BBM) is a pretty fun mod that adds a series of bouncing balls so that we can sit on and … bounce away. Yes, bounce away!
To use the balls, hold them in hands and then right-click to the ground, and you will be launched right off the ground.
Depending on the materials, each type of ball has different durability and bounciness. They are also very easy to craft.
To make more colorful balls, just put dye in the middle and place slime balls around it. Simple and easy to understand, this fun mod will give you quality times in Minecraft.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Bouncing Balls Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and Bouncing Balls Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Bouncing Balls Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Bouncing Balls Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.