Brandon’s Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a Library Mod programmed by Brandon – author of the famous giant mod is used in many current Mod pack: Draconic Evolution.
(Draconic Evolution is a famous mod in the Minecraft community. It completely changes the gaming experience and the final ending is completely different)
Evolution is well-known for adding more depth to the gameplay by changing the basic mechanisms as well as introduces a variety of new items, ores and machinery to the game, focus mainly on the exploitation the final boss in the game: Ender Dragon and change those aspects, especially the concept of “final boss” will no longer there. After installing Draconic Evolution, the defeats of Ender Dragon is just the beginning of something a lot more bigger.
When debuted, Draconic Evolution had caused Minecraft community to go crazy with new concepts and mechanisms while being really balanced. The developer of the mod also released updates and changes very frequently. But the frequent update of Mojang has made Minecraft changing its structures constantly, which caused Draconic Evolution sources code to be outdated and stuck in version 7.1.10 until now. Fortunately, after a long effort, the author finally releases Brandon’s Core, opening a new possibility for Draconic Evolution in the future. Draconic Evolution current version is still in Beta 1:10 but it can be used when using Brandon’s Core.
How to Install Brandon’s Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Brandon’s-Core.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Brandon’s Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)