BuildCraft Builders Module 1.8.9/1.7.10
BuildCraft Builders Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 contains means of manipulating the minecraft landscape, aiding you in mining, building and the copying and storing of structures. The Builders module contains the Quarry, Filler, Builder, Architect Table, Electronic Library and more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BuildCraft Mod and BuildCraft Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BuildCraft Builders Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Author: CovertJaguar, AEnterprise ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ views