BuildCraft Energy Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 contains the resources and machines needed to create Redstone Flux, including the Stirling Engine, Combustion, Oil and Fuel. Kinesis pipes are available in the Transport module. To refine oil either the Factory module or the BuildCraft Additions mod is required.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BuildCraft Mod and BuildCraft Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BuildCraft Energy Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Author: CovertJaguar, AEnterprise ❘ 14 mins ago ❘ views