Buildcraft: Silicon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Advanced machine for Minecraft)
Buildcraft: Silicon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a module that can be installed and uninstalled arbitrarily by the Buildcraft mod. BuildCraft is one of the most well-known mods that appeared in the early versions of Minecraft, playing a huge role in the modpack and mods such as MineFactory Reloaded, Equivalent Exchange and Industrial Craft 2. In the new version In Buildcraft, players can install additional modules to bring new content to the player’s experience.
Tekkit, Feed The Beast, Project Ozone, etc are among the most popular modpack downloads in the Minecraft community, summarized by many Minecraft websites around the world, and all. The modpack that includes BuildCraft into its mod collection by the convenience that items of this mod put on the game: Rig systems, transfer pipes, power generators, building machines by The blueprints that players can design themselves, … These things give Minecraft a lot more things for players to explore.
Buildcraft: Silicon module includes content related to controlling your Buildcraft world in a more advanced and orderly manner. Buildcraft: The Silicon Module includes functions such as assembly machines, combined stations and charging stations, port types, laser guns and a variety of tools.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Buildcraft: Core.
How to Install Buildcraft: Silicon 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, buildcraft-silicon-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Buildcraft: Silicon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2