BuildCraft Silicon Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 contains all means of controlling your BuildCraft world in a more advanced manner. This module contains features like the assembly, integration & charging station, gates, lasers and more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BuildCraft Mod and BuildCraft Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BuildCraft Silicon Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Author: CovertJaguar, AEnterprise ❘ 7 mins ago ❘ views