BuildCraft Transport Module 1.8.9/1.7.10
BuildCraft Transport Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 contains the tools to automate the movement of items, fluids and Redstone Flux across your world. This module includes features like pipes, facades, lenses and filters and the Filtered Buffer.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BuildCraft Mod and BuildCraft Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BuildCraft Transport Module 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Author: CovertJaguar, AEnterprise ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ views