Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides with blocks and items that are useful for building large scale construction. If you are new to construction in Minecraft, then this is a must-have mod for you. By marking locations for setting up blocks, players won’t have to worry about going off course and ruining the entire masterpiece.
Builder’s Guides is created by freelance programmer Ipsis – creator of many popular mods within the Minecraft and Curse Forge communities, such as Woot mod, Dyetopia or Wini. According to Ipsis, he had always been messing up the measurements during construction in Minecraft, like walls of the wrong sizes or rooms facing the wrong ways. That’s why he’d decided to program Builder’s Guides.
With Builder’s Guides, you can craft blocks that help you sketch out the layout of the house in 3D, and mark the locations of each block with various colors. The mod even contains some basic housing designs for players to choose from, freeing them from referencing models on the Internet.
Builder’s Guides requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Builders-Guides.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Alpha version)
Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.