Bullseye Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
When playing RPG game, the gunners are very exciting and hot character. Especially with this character, the rocket fired arrow, ice arrow, lightning arrow, abcxyz arrow, etc. is super simple to them. So why are we only able to fire off a normal arrow in Minecraft? Bullseye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is the mod for you.
A big fault is here! Bullseye Mod can satisfy you by using arrow to shoot full of different and wonderful arrow.
Some types of Bulleye:
It doesn’t cause any damage when hitting people or monsters. Also, it does not nibble the object shot. You can use to practice arrow skills with this arrow.
When shooting right object, this arrow will call a lightning and burn the object.
Just as you throw eggs, Egg Arrow will likely hatch chicks when impacting and then bursting, the difference with eggs is that you can shoot it go very far. Moreover, you will get 4 egg arrows (quite profit) with an egg.
It is used to fire out, destroy torches, erase the dyed color of blocks or leather clothes of other players wearing.
It causes 2 times damages than normal arrow. It sounds like wasted if you shoot badly, you should consider carefully before making this arrow.
When shooting in a right position, it causes dangerous damages and explodes a small scale. It is useful to destroyo the village or giant objects.
It is used to burn forest, burn houses, fire zombie, fire all things that we need to burn and it can melt the ice.
When touching the water of landscape, Ice Arrow will turn it into ice or cover a layer of ice above.
Because it causes 1/8 damages as a common arrow and it will dye the blocks with other mobs, this is a proper arrow to play paintball (fake fights) or used to paint the walls.
Requirement: Forge installed.
Bullseye Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Allowed fire arrows to detonate TNT
- Remove arrow toppers
- Tweaked the recipes of bomb, fire, ice, and lightning arrows
- Reduced the power of bomb arrow explosions
- Increased the amount of damage that various arrows deal
- Added Russian translation (Thanks to xMrVizzy)
- Changed Bomb Arrow Topper recipe to use TNT instead of Gunpowder
- Change Ice Arrow Topper recipe to use a Water Bucket instead of Ice
How to Install Bullseye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- 1. Download Forge Installer and Bullseye Mod.
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Bullseye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10 / 1.9.4
Credit: Forstride – Original Thread on CursForge