Call to Battle -The WWII Mod 1.7.10
Enter the world of Call to Battle, a mod that takes you back to the times of World War Two. Call to Battle strives to be the most realistic(within the confines of Minecraft) first person shooter mod. It’s goal is to reach across ALL the theatres of WWII, from your standard US vs. Germany to eventually the much unsung battles of countries such as Italy and China. This mod not only contains your standard WWII weapons, but some lesser used weapons and even a wide array of attachments from the time period.
Also includes custom zombies that are a bit creepier and have a chance to infect you!
Crawling on the ground with a Garand(Yep, crouching and proning is included in this mod!):
Using a mounted MG-42:
Looking through a scope:
Firing a Thompson M1928A1 around a corner:
Attempting to burn Zombies with a flamethrower:
- Grenade Launcher Attachments (Yes, they did exist in WWII)
- More Uniforms for all sides
- More explosives, such as, Mortars, C-Mines, Bangalores, etc.
- Last-ditch weaponry such as the MP-3008 and Volkssturmgewehr
- Russian Faction
- Simple vehicles such as Jeeps
- More complex vehicles such as Tanks and Planes!
Notable gun interaction:
- Press Middle Mouse Click to melee
- Press ~ to switch to sights when using a sniper rifle(Note, not all Sniper Rifles have this option)
- Press N to open the attachments menu.
- Press B to deploy bipod on a LMG or MG -Press P to place a LMG or MG
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Call to Battle-The Game Update||Release||1.7.10||Jan 10, 2017|
|Call to Battle[1.7.10] v2.4||Release||1.7.10||Sep 27, 2016|
|Call to Battle-[1.7.10] v1.6||Release||1.7.10||Aug 22, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net