Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a related-to-food mod. It adds more choices for the Minecraft player in creating food, and a category helps them survive day by day. Programmed by Mod Developer Calopteryx, a member of a famous Minecraft website namely PlanetMinecraft, Calopteryx’s Fast Food looks like not much professional; however, it deserves to be tried.
Minecraft is full of freedom and also strongly neglected. If the player would like to gain the initiative in survival, for sure, they always have to prepare enough food because Hunger was put into the game after Adventure Update version. This structure is quite interesting but also challenging as well. In detail, when the players do not eat for a long time or do a hard work like run interruptedly as well as fight with a monster, accordingly Hunger bar decreases. If it drops to 0, the players lose their HP.
Sometimes, the players lose their enthusiasm when day by day they eat just BBQ meat, bread or mushroom. Food is just for filling up stomach. But sometimes finding more types of food does not mean that you want to eat fuller. It just makes you feel proud when you already try hard to complete something! With Calopteryx’s Fast Food, you can craft the delicious fast food from Burger King or Mac. You will always be full after an exhausting long day.
The majority of these are shapeless which means you can place these in any order.
- Bacon = Cooked pork chop in a furnace
- Cheese = Milk bucket in a furnace
- Knife = Iron Ingot over a stick
- Sesame Bun = Wheat Seeds + Bread
- Bacon Cheese Burger = Cheese + Sesame Bun + Bacon + Steak + Tomato
- Bacon King = Cheese + Sesame Bun + Bacon + Steak
- Cheese Burger = Cheese + Sesame Bun +Steak
- Extra Long Sandwhich = Sesame Bun + Sesame Bun + Beef + Cheese + Lettuce
- Hamburger = Sesame Bun + Steak + Tomato
- Homestyle = Cheese + Sesame Bun+ Sesame Bun + Onion + Steak + Tomato (Broken Texture)
- WHOPPER = Cheese + Sesame Bun+ Sesame Bun + Onion + Steak + Tomato + Lettuce
How to Install Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Calopteryxs-Fast-Food.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.