CandyCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 for Minecraft
CandyCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 for Minecraft is a sweet mod. Do you want to travel into the world of sweet that filled with houses made from candy, villages of ginger men, caramel forests and cotton candy blizzards? It’s a pity that you won’t have time to enjoy the rich scenery of Candy Craft, for its fearsome candy monsters are out to hunt you down!
Minecraft is well-known for its adventure aspect. But many players feel that many areas that they can actually adventure are quite limited, and there aren’t many significant adventurous contents. That’s why we have Minecraft Forge– so that players can create their own world of contents as long that they know how to code.
In Candy Craft, you will be taken to a land of sweet with tons of unique content. New resources and new creatures are roaming the land waiting to be discovered. It’s time to go on a new adventure, finding new biomes, fighting dangerous creatures and explore the hidden treasures!
Candy Craft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft bản 1.8.9, 1.7.10.
How to Install CandyCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, CandyCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CandyCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)