Cars & Vehicle Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Cars & Vehicle Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft many types of vehicles and transportations as well as customizations for your ride.
The number of vehicles that added into the game is huge, from conventional cars, taxi to specific cars like ambulance, bulldozer … You may wonder what you can use these vehicles for right? Unfortunately, these beautiful rides are only for show, for decoration. You cannot drive or interact with them in any way.
Players can change colors of the vehicles, and there are 10 colors to choose from (however each type only has 1-2 colors). Below is the list of all cars and their colors.
How to Install Cars & Vehicle Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cars-Vehicle.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Cars & Vehicle Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Cars & Vehicle Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.