Caterpillar Mod 1.9.4/1.8.9 (Tunneling in Lazy Mode)
Caterpillar Mod 1.9.4/1.8.9 is a mining mod, let the caterpillar drill your mines for you. Caterpillar mod is a drill that makes 3×3 mineshafts for you. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill.
This is the drill base, its used for all parts
This is the drill head, its used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
This collects drilled items
This add torches and supports for the mine.
This fixs lava, water, gravel, sand, and wholes…
This places rails for the mine.
This is the inventor of the drill
Upgrading, use this for any section. It goes in order Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond
Wood to Stone
Stone to Iron
Iron to Diamond
Iron to Gold
this is the inventory of the drill
How to install Caterpillar mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Caterpillar Mod 1.9.4/1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4