Cave Root Mod 1.12.2. Hi everyone! Today, I want to introduce you a mod for Minecraft named Cave Root! Cave Root is a pretty small mod, its use is to add to Minecraft 3 new plants, to increase the inherent variety of Minecraft!
1. Cave Root: Cave Root is the main plant of the mod. Cave Root will drop an item with the same name as the “Cave Root” tree. Cave Root is a food. When eating it, the Cave Root will restore 1.5 hunger bars (similar to Carrot). But more importantly, when eating, Cave Root will also give you the Haste II effect, which helps you in mining!
2. Torch Fungi: Torch Fungi is a glowing plant. Torch Fungi has two forms, spore and mature and becomes fungi. When in spore form, it glows 0,75 as bright as a torch. Once mature, it will emit light equal to 1.5 of a torch! Torch Fungi can be harvest and replanted!
3. Dried Root: Dried Root when broken will drop 3-5 sticks.
Note, all three types of plants appear only in the underground or in caves!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cave Root 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cave-Root-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Cave Root Mod 1.12.2
Cave Root Mod 1.12.2 (Underground plants! for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.