Ceiling Torch Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod scacs for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Ceiling Torch.
Adding Ceiling Torch to your Minecraft game is a nice feature that allows you to place the Torch upside down. That’s right, with Ceiling Torch, you can put your Torch back against normal.
To put the Torch back, you simply need to right-click the Torch on the bottom of a block. This feature also works with Redstone Torch so you can do a lot of weird things with it.
The Ceiling Torch’s features don’t really change the gameplay of Minecraft. But it is a rather strange feature that is definitely welcome in the game.
Ceiling Torch is a small mod and it is suitable for use in combination with other mods or modpacks that you desire. In addition, the Ceiling Torch feature also supports Torch from a number of other mods like [SBM] Bone Torch.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ceiling Torch Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ceiling-Torch-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ceiling Torch Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
Ceiling Torch Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Upside Down Torches) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.