Ever wanted more uses for clay. Wanted clay armor or clay buckets. This is for you. Ceramics Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed to add more uses for clay buckets & armor into the early game.
Inspired from clay bucket of the Tinker Tweaks mod, Ceramics mod adds into the game these following functions:
- The mod adds clay bucket to replace the default one. The clay bucket can hold cold liquid (it breaks if comes into contact with hot liquid like lava). Ceramics mod can automatically update new fluids/liquids from other mods to support them.
- Clay armor replaces Leather Armor (not really useful as clay is harder to get than leather).
- Shear clay is sharper than shear iron and has higher speed but with lower durability.
- New decorative mod porcelain, similar to stained clay.
- Clay barrel is a new upgradable container to hold more liquid.
- More decorative blocks of different shapes and colors.
How to Install Ceramics Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Ceramics.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ceramics Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Ceramics Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.