Chalice Mod for Minecraft 1.11
Everybody’s favorite void bucket mod for 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 is now brought to you in 1.11! With Chalice Mod 1.11, the “Chalice of Void’s Reach” has a new companion: “Chalice of the Endless Sea”. While the void chalice removes liquids quickly, this new item acts as a limitless bucket, allowing you to quickly fill and area with the purest of waters.
Usage “Void’s Reach”:
- Right-Click: Remove a single block of liquid.
- Shift-Right-Click: Remove a 3x1x3 of liquid blocks.
Usage “Endless Sea”:
- Right-Click: Place a single block of water.
- Shift-Right-Click: Place a 3x1x3 of water blocks. Only fills empty area.
How to install Chalice Mod 1.11:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chalice Mod 1.11 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11